Guests are invited to share in the Worship, Educational, & Fellowship opportunities.
Outdoor Drive-InServices Sundays at 10am..
Where | Luther Memorial's Parking Lot at 2840 S. 84th St.
With | Pastor Josh and the Congregation of First Lutheran Church.
See First Lutheran's Webpage for more info & weather related updates.
In-ChurchServices Sundays at 9AM.
PLEASE SEE BELOW for In-Church Service covid-19 protocols:
Easter Holiday Services
Maunday Thursday Services
Drive-in 6PM / Indoor 7PM
Good Friday Services
Drive-in 6PM / Indoor 7PM
Saturday April 3rd
Vigil at 7PM Indoor Only
Indoor 9AM / Drive-in 10AM
“Worship At Luther Memorial Church During COVID-19.
We are doing our best to observe procedures that are care-filled and safety conscious, so that we can have in-person worship in these times with the risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus. We have installed a plasma purification unit in the sanctuary to mitigate aerosolized particles.
We require our worshippers observe the following safety protocols to mitigate against the virus:
- Please use hand sanitizer as they enter our building. Hand sanitizer is available in the narthex.
- Wear masks at all times during worship. We have masks available if you do not have your own.
- Observe proper physical distancing. Pews have been taped off to help facilitate this.
- Under physical distancing guideline, our sanctuary will hold approximately 50 persons depending on the size of family groups that will be able to sit close together.
- There will be no 'sharing the peace' or shaking hands.
- We will have a box in which to put offerings into.
- Everyone should pick up their wafer/wine cups as they enter in the narthex before worship begins. We will have waste baskets available to discard the used cup into.
Everyone is asked to park in the lot on the south side of the church, or if needed, in the parking spaces closest
to the nursing home.
Everyone is asked to use the south entrance under the portico.
Because these are constantly changing times, we must note that these plans are constantly being monitored and may change because of new information or a change in the CDC and/or WI Health Dept. protocols. We will remain diligent in our efforts to maintain the safety of our worshippers in our in-person gatherings. "We are taking these precautions as a way of loving our neighbor, protecting those with whom we have contact that are most vulnerable to this virus. We believe we are called to love one another as God first loved us. Let us love one another enough to keep each other safe. Let us live out being beloved community together.”